Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Look Harder

So I'm not a big basket ball kinda guy, but a bud of mine got some really nice free tickets to a BYU game and wanted to hang out.  
Classic BYU Zoob
Where's Waldo?

So this is my first stab at TIG brazing.  I saw it on the Lowbrow video I got for my advanced welding students, and I was blown away.  I had never heard of it before, so I ordered a few pounds and well it wasn't too bad, I wish I had more time to practice this stuff.

Christmas present gone terribly wrong for my sister.  I was turning a Cherry and Purple Heart salt and pepper grinder set. The Cherry grinder blew up on me, only after 8+ hours into it.  It was going to be totally tight with the Celtic knot in it.  I told my sis that I would finish it before the end of this year (2011) and get them to her later. 

Just a small elk project for a bud of mine.  After I cut it out I took an abrasive disc and polished it up.  I then took the torch and did some heat affected blueing. Not bad, well the picture sucks, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment