Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Park Run

So a few weeks back or well maybe it was a month ago I conned Two Wheeled Freedom Machine Co. owner Brady Knotts to go skating with me.  I wanted to go kinda far and to a place that totally rips.  I give him a hard time cuz he likes hepatitis and the Springville Skate Park. Ya know what I found out?  Skateutah.com doesn't even claim Springville haaha.  Any who it was such a huge blast!

Brady and 2 of his kids eatin' zza
Best Snake Run in Utah

  Brady got like 5 hot n' Ready Pizza's and started offering them to the other thrasher kids out there.  And I was like Hell No  earn your keep, I made these kids do their gnarliest tricks for a slice.  It was pretty rad and it wasn't even my pizza.




So now that Kearns Skate park is open  I say another sweet freakin' ride!

2 comments: