Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Turning Tables

So my good buddy Jeff who gave me the name "Jared the Welder"  had this XS650 that was nothing but a head ache and a money pit.  Well today I just dropped my bike off at Two Wheeled Freedom Machine Co to get it fixed, and he just picked his up today and road it home.  On Saturday I was on my way home from a car show in SLC and getting on the freeway my throttle had gave out.  It looked like it was just the linkages that came out.  Today we found out that I had snapped the cable in two.  I guess I'm riding too much like a bat outa hell...oh wait thats fine cuz my full throttle speed is 75mph.  Anywho so I decided since I'm needing this fixed that I would get the rest of the bike worked over and tuned up.  I haven't done any tuning since I put the new exhaust and float it, so I needs it.


                       Snapped Cable                                                               Bike on the lift.




Side note This is a sick bike I saw today on the Church Of Choppers Blog.  I'm having an emotional affair with those pipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment