Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1 down only 176 left



So a teachers day is never over, after a crazy day of again running between two schools and this time with students, I will now sit down a develop a safety test for my advanced kids as a refresher and go over my safety curriculum for my beginning students.  Just think about that the next time you vote NO on a education bill to give us teachers in Utah (who are way underpaid) less money for our classrooms to better the education of your children.

Well I have more stuff I need to add on here.  Sunday I went a quick ride up AF canyon, and as it turns out we pretty much did the Alpine Loop, pretty sketchy in some parts but loads of fun.  We had the rain on our heels, the wind blowing us over (seriously I thought I was going down), oh any my tail light broke SOB!

Us at the Aspen Grove side
The Storms coming from the AF side
Dang Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment