Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer #1

So I did a lot this summer with my wife, so I need to do some catching up.  First off I have to say I love roller coasters!

So this is me and my wife in front of the awesome Millennium Force at the World Renowned Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio.  Yes the main town from Tommy Boy.

This place totally rocks and the coasters there are even better.  Check it out someday if you have the chance.






One of the sad things of what I do is that I am always looking at things that could be projects for my students.

So we also went to Amish country in Ohio, and I peep this at a flea market (totally not Amish), but it tried to capitalize on the tourist market.  This is a pretty simple candle holder but I think it would be a simple project for a n00b.


Well I have other pictures from Ohio, and my trip to Wyo Tech in Laramie, WY. So that will be some other post as well as some Moto Runs to post about.

2 comments:

  1. exhaust for a xs650...that sounds like a good project for the kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we should get yours rolling, after it starts we'll get right on it!

    ReplyDelete