Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Solo Ride


I was so stinking bored today so I went on a 30 or so mile bike ride.  I decided to ride down by Utah Lake.  It wasn't that smelly, it was mostly the cattle that stunk.  But I figured I would take some pictures with my phone.  It's a sweet phone but it can't take a picture for crap.


So I tried to get creative, but eh whatever.



Well not that more people read this but, riding alone stinks.  We need more ride events in the UC.  Ok well I'm going to watch the news.




3 comments:

  1. I love the last picture! I hear you on the lack of a scene in Utah county
    come on people now
    smile on your brother
    everybody get together and ride choppers right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. git yer self a kid er 2 an jewel ne'er b bored agin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady you should become a musician, and Jeff the kids will come in due time.

    ReplyDelete