Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Signage

So a good buddy of mine has a shop in SF, and doesn't have a sign.  The first time I went to look for his place, I couldn't find it at all.  So I talked to him and we came up with a sweet idea.
It should be about 4'x4' and black base with white letters all powder coated.  The letters are actually lifted off the base.  T is 2" W is 3" F is 4" M is 3" C is 2" and the ~ are at 1".  I think it will look sick, we should be able to get it cut out pretty soon.

4 comments:

  1. I can not wait for this to be up at my shop! Your a ruler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For being the First to Follow and Comment, I will get this done as fast as humanly possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Lets go get some materials soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For sure! do you want to go thicker than 16 gauge? we could do 12 ga. It will cost more though.

    ReplyDelete