Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nerd Alert!



It's late and I'm tired/bored so why not make a post.
This is a concept of some new bars for my bike.  I don't know when I'll get to them, but I have it ready to go I suppose.  I also want to make a Coffin Tank for my bike, so I'll probably model that first cuz it's always good to have a plan before you start.  Also on my list is to make the holes in Brady's sign, which will happen much sooner than my tank or these bars. 

School has started and got into safety with the beginners this past week...I'm just gonna say I love to be descriptive when we start talking about First Aid.

I have a lot of previous pictures that I haven't loaded up yet, but this was from Go Skate Day 2010.  My bike was so close to being done but alas it was not.  So I followed in my tuck and had a blast, even lost a toe nail.  We went all to a bunch of parks here in Utah, this picture happens to be from the American Fork park. It was loads of fun I hope next year my bike will make it up parley's if we go that way.

Well I guess thats it I hope you liked it.
.

2 comments: